VCIC is NOT a business plan competition. VCIC is unlike any competition you’ve been a part of before.
Why Get Involved?
The first two reasons are the ones our judges tell us are the reasons they come back year after year.
The other two aren’t too shabby either.
Events are on Fridays or Saturdays.
- 8:45 a.m. | Check-In
- 8:50 a.m. | Orientation for everybody
- 9:00 a.m. | Startup pitches (to everyone)
- 10:00 a.m. | Due diligence sessions (teams ask founders)
- 12:00 p.m. | Working lunch, judge discussion of startups
- 1:30 p.m. | Partner meetings (teams pitch to judges)
- 3:00 p.m. | Judges closed ballot (choose top 2 teams)
- 3:15 p.m. | Negotiations (top two teams with their chosen startup)
- 3:45 p.m. | Winners announced, VC Round Robin (feedback & networking)
- 5:00 p.m. | Done