WHAT IS YOUR LEGACY: BRING VCIC TO YOUR CAMPUS
A VCIC event on your campus is good for your school, good for your classmates and good for your career. If you are going to be an officer in your Entrepreneurship or Venture Capital Club, there is no better service to your school or your classmates than organizing a VCIC event. You have two choices:
1. Organize Your Own Internal VCIC
- 10 to 40 of your classmates experience this one–of–a–kind event
- The best way to select the most competitive team for your school
- The last five national champions began by winning an internal event
- Click here for more information
2. Host a VCIC Region
- Great for reputation building for your school and networking for yourself.
- See the list of past VCIC hosts – you will be in good company.
- You must apply by April 30 to be considered for the following year.
If you choose to host a VCIC event, we are here to help. You will not have to reinvent the wheel. We have all the materials to make your job as easy as possible. If you host a region, we will send a UNC VCIC representative to help run the logistics for the event. We also help with recruiting VC judges and startups. More at host commitments.
If you have any questions about hosting a VCIC event, please contact Patrick Vernon at firstname.lastname@example.org.