Undergraduate Regional Finals
February 15, 2020
Parking is available and free in Katzen Garage on Massachusetts Avenue, NW. When you walk out of the parking garage, Kogod is directly in front of you across the street.
There many hotel and AirBnB options in DC.
- 5:00 p.m. Local time of event. Teams receive business plans by email.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and muffins
- 8:30 a.m. Judge and startup check-in
- 8:50 a.m. Orientation for everyone
- 9:00 a.m. Startup pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- Noon Lunch and team work session
- 1:00 p.m. Written deliverables due by email (use filename “Teamname_Startupname.doc/pdf” template)
- 1:30 p.m. Partner meetings (10 minutes each)
- 3:00 p.m. Judges vote for top two teams (see results at www.vcic.org/results)
- 3:15 p.m. Negotiations (top two teams only, 10 minutes each)
- 3:45 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges
- 5:00 p.m. Networking event at local venue – DO NOT SKIP THIS!
Traveling teams should arrive the night before and leave the morning after to take full advantage of the experience.