Undergraduate Regional Finals
East Lansing, MI
February 24, 2018
The most convenient parking is in the Charles Street ramp. Park on the second level, southeast corner (closest to Starbucks and Grand River/Charles), and park near the skywalk labeled “Innovation Center.” Enter the skywalk and follow the hallway into the building. At the atrium, take the hallway to your right, towards the elevators. At the end of the hall you will see the 300 Room on the right..
The East Lansing Marriott at University Place, on M. A. C. Avenue, is directly across from school.
- 5:00 p.m. Local time of event. Teams receive business plans by email.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and muffins
- 8:30 a.m. Judge and startup check-in
- 8:50 a.m. Orientation for everyone
- 9:00 a.m. Startup pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch and team work session
- 1:00 p.m. Written deliverables due by email (see Deliverables Schedule, use filename “teamname.doc/pdf” template)
- 1:30 p.m. Partner meetings (15 minutes each)
- 3:30 p.m. Judges vote for top two teams (see results at www.vcic.org/results)
- 3:45 p.m. Negotiations (top two teams only, 10 minutes each)
- 4:30 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges
- 6:00 p.m. Networking event at local venue