Chapel Hill, NC
March 25, 2017
The entire event is in the McColl building of UNC Kenan-Flagler. Lots of signs will point you were to go. 300 Kenan Center Drive, Chapel Hill, NC 27599
We recommend you rent a car or stay at a hotel with a local shuttle (no shuttle to airport, though). We have plenty of free parking in our business school deck and lots of signs pointing you to the event.
There are many good options nearby at every price point. Chapel Hill is a pretty small town. Anything with a Chapel Hill address (and a shuttle if you don’t rent a car) will be pretty close. We have two discounted blocks: Aloft, $119/night, book by March 3, and Marriott Courtyard, $124/night, book here by March 5. There may be houses available on AirBnB, too.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and bagels
- 8:30 a.m. Judge and startup check-in
- 8:45 a.m. Everyone back to 2575, orientation, group photo
- 9:00 a.m. Startup pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (12-minute team/startup Q&A + 1-minute judge/team Q&A)
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch and team work session – team lunch in 1107
- 1:00 p.m. Written deliverables due by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1:30 p.m. Partner meetings (15 minutes each), Room 2650
- 1:45 p.m. Simulcast room in 2575, after your partner meeting
- 4:00 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges