2020 Europe North Regional Finals
March 6, 2020
Cranfield Management Development Centre. Address: Duncan Road, Wharley End, Cranfield. Bedfordshire MK43 0HG. Schools must head to the Conference Centre reception (Car Park 3).
The Cranfield Management Development Centre (Competition Venue) is also a hotel. The Bed & Breakfast rate is £108.50. Schools must quote KX255514 when booking to secure this rate. There is another hotel approx. 5 minutes’ drive from Cranfield: The Carrington Arms
- 5:00 p.m. Local time of event. Teams receive business plans by email.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and muffins
- 8:30 a.m. Judge and startup check-in
- 8:50 a.m. Orientation for everyone
- 9:00 a.m. Startup pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- Noon Lunch and team work session
- 1:00 p.m. Written deliverables due by email (use filename “Teamname_Startupname.doc/pdf” template)
- 1:30 p.m. Partner meetings (10 minutes each)
- 3:00 p.m. Judges vote for top two teams (see results at www.vcic.org/results)
- 3:15 p.m. Negotiations (top two teams only, 10 minutes each)
- 3:45 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges
- 5:00 p.m. Networking event at local venue – DO NOT SKIP THIS!
Traveling teams should arrive the night before and leave the morning after to take full advantage of the experience.