February 15, 2019
The University of Texas at Austin McCombs School of Business, 300 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Austin, TX 78712
Uber is recommended since downtown is so close. If you have a car, parking options include Brazos Garage ($15 – $18 for the day) or 2008 Whitis Ave, Austin, TX 78705 ($12 – $15/day).
Lots of good options in Austin. Anything downtown will be a 5 minute Uber to the business school, Hotwire has great last minute deals. There are also many good AirBnB options.
- 5:00 p.m. Local time of event. Teams receive business plans by email.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and muffins
- 8:30 a.m. Judge and startup check-in
- 8:50 a.m. Orientation for everyone
- 9:00 a.m. Startup pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch and team work session
- 1:00 p.m. Written deliverables due by email (use filename “Teamname_Startupname.doc/pdf” template)
- 1:30 p.m. Partner meetings (15 minutes each)
- 4:00 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges
- 6:00 p.m. (Optional) Networking event at local venue