2018 Southeast Regional Finals
February 23, 2018
We recommend Uber. If you drive from out of town, leave your car at the hotel and use Uber to get around. If you choose to drive to Vanderbilt, the nearest parking garage is Wesley Place Garage, $15/day.
There are many hotel options in Nashville. We have a slight discount at the Embassy Suites next to campus for $199/night (expires 2/8). Your team might also consider an AirBnB house.
- 5:00 p.m. Local time of event. Teams receive business plans by email.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and muffins
- 8:30 a.m. Judge and startup check-in
- 8:50 a.m. Orientation for everyone
- 9:00 a.m. Startup pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch and team work session
- 1:00 p.m. Written deliverables due by email (see Deliverables Schedule, use filename “teamname.doc/pdf” template)
- 1:30 p.m. Partner meetings (15 minutes each)
- 3:30 p.m. Judges vote for top two teams (see results at www.vcic.org/results)
- 3:45 p.m. Negotiations (top two teams only, 10 minutes each)
- 4:30 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges
- 6:00 p.m. Networking event at local venue