2018 Silicon Valley
February 23, 2018
Plenty of free parking around Plug and Play.
In the Valley that boasts both AirBnB and Uber’s headquarters, we recommend finding an AirBnB and taking an Uber to the event.
1st Place Sponsor
- 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Teams receive business plans by email.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and muffins
- 8:30 a.m. Team orientation / Judge check-in
- 9:00 a.m. Venture pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch and team work session
- 1:00 p.m. Written deliverables due (see Deliverables Schedule, use filename “teamname.doc/pdf” template)
- 1:30 p.m. Partner meetings (10 minutes each)
- 3:00 p.m. Judges vote for top two teams (see results at www.vcic.org/results)
- 3:10 p.m. Updated term sheets due by email
- 3:15 p.m. Negotiations (top two teams only, 10 minutes each)
- 4:00 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges
- 5:30 p.m. Offsite networking event TBA