2016 Europe South
March 12, 2016
Paid guest parking is available at IESE Business School’s North Campus.
See below a list of hotels in which IESE students have stayed in the past. Be sure to mention IESE, as in certain cases students may receive discount.
- Abba Garden
- Sansi Pedralbes
- Hotel HUSA Bonanova Park
- Hotel Silken St Gervasi
- Hotel AC Victoria Suites
- Hotel Catalonia Castelnou
- Husa Arenas
- Husa Pedralbes
Below are invited schools. So far we have confirmations from Copenhagen, LBS, Oxford, SDA Bocconi. Other schools, click here to confirm your participation.
- 6:00 p.m. Local time of event. Teams receive business plans by email.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and muffins
- 8:30 a.m. Judge and startup check-in
- 8:50 a.m. Orientation for everyone
- 9:00 a.m. Startup pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch and team work session
- 1:00 p.m. Written deliverables due by email (use filename “Teamname_Startupname.doc/pdf” template)
- 1:30 p.m. Partner meetings (15 minutes each)
- 3:30 p.m. Judges vote for top two teams (see results at www.vcic.org/results)
- 3:45 p.m. Negotiations (top two teams only, 10 minutes each)
- 4:30 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges
- 6:00 p.m. Networking event at local venue