Judge, Mid-Atlantic (Georgetown)
Kay is responsible for building relationships with venture backed companies and their investors and providing commercial banking solutions that support companies’ growth.
Outside the Square
- Has visited more than 20 countries, many during a five month backpacking trip.
- Owns two hybrid cars.
- Has a collection of more than 300 PEZ dispensers.
- Previously served as a Principal with Paperboy Ventures, focused on early stage tech investments.
- Was an executive team member for two tech start-ups in the DC area.
- Worked as a strategy consultant with Dean & Company.
- BA in Economics and Government from Dartmouth College