Undergraduate Regional Finals
Saturday, February 8, 2020
Free parking in the Student Life and Wellness Parking Lot and in the LDS Institute Parking
Hampton Inn and Suites right across from the University: 851 W 1250 S, Orem, UT 84058
- 5:00 p.m. Local time of event. Teams receive business plans by email.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and muffins
- 8:30 a.m. Judge and startup check-in
- 8:50 a.m. Orientation for everyone
- 9:00 a.m. Startup pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- Noon Lunch and team work session
- 1:00 p.m. Written deliverables due by email (use filename “Teamname_Startupname.doc/pdf” template)
- 1:30 p.m. Partner meetings (10 minutes each)
- 3:00 p.m. Judges vote for top two teams (see results at www.vcic.org/results)
- 3:15 p.m. Negotiations (top two teams only, 10 minutes each)
- 3:45 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges
- 5:00 p.m. Networking event at local venue – DO NOT SKIP THIS!
Traveling teams should arrive the night before and leave the morning after to take full advantage of the experience.