Chapel Hill, NC
March 28, 2020
The entire event is in the McColl building of UNC Kenan-Flagler. Lots of signs will point you were to go. 300 Kenan Drive, Chapel Hill, NC 27599
Plenty of free parking next to the business school.
Many teams report that a house on AirBnB is the best way to go. Others find good deals on the internet. There are many cheap options nearby. We do have a a discounted block, first come, first served, at Aloft at $124/night (deadline March 6).
Due to coronavirus travel restrictions, VCIC Global Finals has been canceled.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and bagels – MCCOLL 3250, follow signs
- 8:30 a.m. Judge and startup check-in
- 8:45 a.m. Group photo outside
- 8:50 a.m. Kick-off, startup pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- 12:50 p.m. Lunch and team work session – team lunch downstairs in 1103
- 2:00 p.m. Written deliverables due by email to email@example.com / random order of partner meetings announced
- 2:15 p.m. Partner meetings (13 minutes each) – 3550
- 2:30 p.m. Simulcast room for teams after partner meeting — 3250
- 4:30 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges — 4th Floor Faculty Reading Room