Undergraduate Regional Finals
February 25, 2017
Hotel is walking distance.
- We recommend the Hyatt Place. Ask for a UChicago rate and they will have shuttles to the Booth School of Business and/or it is walking distance.
- La Quinta. A bit further away.
- AirBnB is not recommended in Hyde Park, though you could stay in other parts of Chicago.
Organizers, click here to submit judges.
- 5:00 p.m. Local time of event. Teams receive business plans by email.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and muffins
- 8:30 a.m. Judge and startup check-in
- 8:50 a.m. Orientation for everyone
- 9:00 a.m. Startup pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch and team work session
- 1:00 p.m. Written deliverables due by email
- 1:30 p.m. Partner meetings (15 minutes each)
- 3:30 p.m. Judges vote for top two teams (see results at www.vcic.org/results)
- 4:00 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges