VCIC is NOT a business plan competition.VCIC is unlike any competition you’ve been a part of before.
Why Get Involved?
The first two reasons are the ones our judges tell us are the reasons they come back year after year.
The other two aren’t too shabby either.
- Most events are Fridays. A few are on Saturdays
- 8:45 a.m. | Check-In
- 8:50 a.m. | Orientation for everybody
- 9:00 a.m. | Startup pitches
- 10:00 a.m. | Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- 12:00 p.m. | Working lunch, judge discussion of startups
- 1:30 p.m. | Partner meetings (15 minutes each)
- 3:30 p.m. | Judges closed ballot (choose top 2 teams)
- 3:45 p.m. | Negotiations (top 2 teams only, 10 minutes each)
- 4:30 p.m. | Winners announced, VC Round Robin (feedback)
- 5:15 p.m. | Done
- 5:30 p.m. | (Optional) Networking event