- 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Teams receive business plans by email.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and muffins
- 8:30 a.m. Team orientation / Judge check-in
- 9:00 a.m. Venture pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch and team work session
- 1:00 p.m. Written deliverables due (see Deliverables Schedule, use filename “teamname.doc/pdf” template)
- 1:30 p.m. Partner meetings (15 minutes each) What is this? Each team sits down with the judging panel around a boardroom table. You have 15 minutes to explain your investment decision to the judges and demonstrate your VC abilities.
- 3:30 p.m. Judges vote for top two teams (see results at www.vcic.org/results)
- 3:45 p.m. Updated term sheets due by email
- 3:50 p.m. Negotiations (top two teams only, 10 minutes each)
- 4:30 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges
- 5:30 p.m. Networking event