2017 Europe North Regional Finals
March 10, 2017
Cranfield Management Development Centre. Address: Duncan Road, Wharley End, Cranfield. Bedfordshire MK43 0HG. Schools must head to the Conference Centre reception (Car Park 3).
The Cranfield Management Development Centre (Competition Venue) is also a hotel. The Bed & Breakfast rate is £108.50. Schools must quote KX 137081 when booking to secure this rate. There is another hotel approx. 5 minutes’ drive from Cranfield: The Carrington Arms
Organizers, click here to submit judges.
- 5:00 p.m. Local time of event. Teams receive business plans by email.
- 8:00 a.m. Team check-in, facility tour, coffee and muffins
- 8:30 a.m. Judge and startup check-in
- 8:50 a.m. Orientation for everyone
- 9:00 a.m. Startup pitches
- 10:00 a.m. Due diligence sessions (14-minute team/startup Q&A + 3-minute judge/team Q&A)
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch and team work session
- 1:00 p.m. Written deliverables due by email (see Deliverables Schedule, use filename “teamname.doc/pdf” template)
- 1:30 p.m. Partner meetings (15 minutes each)
- 3:30 p.m. Judges vote for top two teams (see results at www.vcic.org/results)
- 3:45 p.m. Negotiations (top two teams only, 10 minutes each)
- 4:30 p.m. Awards ceremony + networking with judges
- 6:00 p.m. Networking event at local venue